Jen and her bat ears invite you in.
I haven't had the time to check the blogroll today and the week isn't over yet anyways, so I might add some more entries tomorrow - check back if you're interested.
VEGAN MOFO FAVOURITES: WEEK 3
• Poffertjes (via EatingWithTheRabbits)
Mmmmmh, Poffertjes! Dutch mini pancakes traditionally dusted with a good deal of powdered sugar and some butter/margarine, there's a stand selling these at every Christmas market here in Germany and Christmas season without them just wouldn't be right.
• Trail Mix Muffins (via SeitanIsMyMotor)
What a great idea, get your trail mix and muffin fix in one!
• Kiwi Salsa (via Courtney'sVeganJournal)
Courtney writes about a recipe for kiwi salsa, sounds like a taste of summer to me.
• Chocolate Toaster Pies (via BreadWithoutButter)
These made their first appearance last week, but without a recipe - luckily Tiffany decided to share the magic with us mofo folks this week, get baking!
• Whipped Cream's Healthy Makeover (via Chocolate-CoveredKatie)
Can't get Soyatoo in your necks of the wood? Katie's got an alternative for you and it looks mighty tasty too. :)
• Harry Potter's Butterbeer (via MirandaWrites)
There can never be too many Harry Potter related recipes, especially not when it comes to butterbeer, m-m-m-magic!
• Quinoa Rosemary Crackers (via TahiniToo)
I like the sound of these, but then anything with rosemary is a sure way to lure me in, ha. I don't know when I'll have the time to actually make all of these mofo recipes, but this one is veeery high up on my list. :)
• Rainbow Tapioca Rice Balls in Coconut Milk (via MessyVegetarianCook)
D'aww, what a great idea, reminds me of a bowl of colourful cereal.
• Almond Pulp Cookies for the Dehydrator (via ThisEvolutionaryLife)
Rach's take on almond pulp cookies: raw macaroons! It must have been hard to wait 16 hours for these babies, haha.
• Peppermint Stick Ice Cream (via IEatTrees)
For some reason the site seems to be down? But make sure to save this to your bookmarks, it looks santastic! (..hehehe)
• Homemade Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs (via VeryVeganHoliday)
More Harry Potter stuff for us geeks! Chocolate frogs with a decadent looking filling, omnom.
• Vegan Thanksgiving Ideas (via C'estLaVegan)
Great ideas for those still looking for the perfect vegan thanksgiving dinner.
• 12 Steps to Avocado Adoration (via VeganCookbookCritic)
Oh avocado, how I love thee~
• Banana Bread French Toast (via MidWestVegan)
Need I say more? :))
• Pitepalt - Swedish Potato Dumplings (via NorthernVeg)
Dumplings! Sweet, savoury, potato dough or flour dough - I love them all, round food rocks and this Swedish version looks like it would be no exception.
• Baking Without Sugar (via ADashOfCompassion)
A very helpful introduction to alternative sweeteners. :)
• Quinoa Brownies (via HealthFashionVegan)
Another quinoa dessert, nice and fudgy - just how I like them!
• Sweet Chia Seed Crackers (via Luciana's Vegan Kitchen)
Silly me, I thought these were for the oven, but unfortunately you need a dehydrator to make this. The crackers look fantastic though, so do give them a try if you're lucky enough to own a dehydrator! :)
• Goulash the Australian Way (via GoVeganMeow)
Who knew Australia has it's own Goulash version? I certainly didn't. Nevertheless, this looks just perfect for Winter, a nice warm and filling meal.