Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lemon Cake

Lemon Cake
Lemon Cake

Since the weather has been so lovely lately and the flowers are slooowly starting to bloom, I thought now would be the perfect time to share the link to my favourite vegan lemon cake recipe with you. I took the photo two years ago, soon after I discovered the recipe on the internet, but have since made this cake countless times and it's still my absolute favourite cake, lemon or otherwise. The recipe is simple, no fancy ingredients or baking techniques, but the outcome is perfect. Moist and delicate and full of flavour - everything you could dream of, so to speak. :)

LINK: Vegan Lemon Cake (via boredbutbusy.com)


On an unrelated note: Previously, you had to log in with google/blogger or other social media networking sites to leave a comment on my blog. This is something I wasn't even aware of this until today (thanks for e-mailing me Julia!)... I changed the settings this afternoon, so you no longer need to register/log in with any services to leave a comment. I'm sorry if this has been an inconvenience to anybody.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, now this is probably the MOST beautiful photograph of a cake ever taken!
    I thought a lot about lemon cupcakes yesterday while I was sitting in a dark corner of the library all afternoon, so thanks a lot for this recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty with all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo! It makes me long for summer so much. I love lemon in cakes.

    ReplyDelete